Exhibiting at the 12th Seafood Expo & Seafood Processing Expo 2018 - DUBAI puts
your company in front of owners, proprietors, executives, purchasing managers (including
purchasers of seafood, ingredients, retail, foodservice, equipment, services and
packaging), and more!
DUBAI: The Heart and Hub of Middle East & Africa Market place
Dubai is the third largest re-export hub in the world and home to Jebel Ali port,
one of the world's largest commercial ports and among the top ten busiest, with
more than 6,400 companies taking advantage of the free zone benefits.
The UAE's global free trade agreements ensure solid ties with many of the world's
most established commercial nations as well as those which are rapidly developing
and constantly seeking new resources to continue their growth.
For international businesses, both large and small, Dubai is the ideal platform
for exporters to reach not just regional markets, but global economies.
The per capita consumption of seafood in the UAE is above average at 51.1kg.This
is almost four times the worldwide average and one of the highest worldwide according
to the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).
When comparing the following figures from some of the other Middle Eastern markets,
a clearer picture forms of the importance of the role that the fish industry plays
in the Middle East in general and in the UAE in particular. Oman (36.7 kg/per year)
Bahrain (16.9kg/per year),Mauritania (16.6 kg/per year),Qatar(16.5 kg/per year).
The Middle East is enjoying a growing population base, driving increased food consumption
trends. Traditionally, per capita consumption of seafood has been high and with
recent financial prosperity, increased tourism and education regarding the health
benefits of consuming fish, total seafood consumption is increasing annually.
Modern transport and logistics practices have grown these markets from coastal areas
to encompass substantial inland and remotely located populations. As a consequence,
fresh and processed seafood products are now widely available throughout all Middle
- Gain access to the lucrative and growing Middle East market
- Meet over 4000 regional buyers
- Connect with new dealers & distributors
- Reinforce better ties with existing customers
- Cost-effectively promote your products and services
- Launch new products
- Generate immediate sales and orders
- Achieve better understanding of the regional markets
- Secure alliances & joint ventures with leading suppliers in the industry
- Benefit from the event's extensive marketing campaign with pre-show exposure
- Worldwide exposure through the official show website